Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has an Abstract of 150-200 words.
- The submission has 4-5 Keywords that positively reflect the manuscript.
- The INTRODUCTION section of the submission contains separate headings for Problem Statement, Research Objectives and Research Questions and/or Hypothesis.
- The INTRODUCTION section of the submission presents the Conceptual and/or Theoretical Framework.
- The submission presents a comprehensive METHODOLOGY section.
- The submission presents the RESULTS & FINDINGS along with a separate heading for discussion.
- The submission contains a separate heading for CONCLUSION.
- The manuscript contains separate headings for Recommendations, Limitations, and Future Directions.
ArticlesSection default policy
All authors who submit their manuscript for publication will abide by the following provisions of the copyright transfer:
- The copyright of the paper rests with the authors and they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and use the article for indexing and storing for public use with due reference to published matter in the name of concerned authors
- The authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks
- In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Managing Editor of AESSR
- The authors declare that the material being presented by them in this paper is their original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources
- Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements given by citing the source at appropriate places
- The paper, the final version of which they submit, is not substantially the same as any that they had already published elsewhere
- They declare that they have not sent the paper or any paper substantially the same as the submitted one, for publication anywhere else
- Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication in this journal and a link is inserted wherever published
- All contents, parts, written matters, publications are under copyright act taken by AESSR
- Published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers
- AESSR is not responsible in any type of claim on publication in our Journal.
Note: AESSR reserves the right to decline a submission that does not adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints, and similar security information
Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and social media handle
Other account registration and profile information, including educational, professional, and other background information, such as your field of study, current position, practice area, areas of interests, gender, ORCID ID, and photo
Content that you upload and share or store in your account, such as annotations, comments, contributions, and replies
Payment information, such as credit or debit card numbers and government-issued ID numbers
Information that you communicate to us, such as questions or information you send to customer support
Data that you provide to us as part of interacting with the service by submitting search queries
Communication preferences, such as your preferred language and the frequency, type, and format of alerts you sign
Provide, activate, and manage your access to and use of the service;
Process and fulfil a request, order, download, subscription or other transactions;
Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the service more efficient for you and more relevant to your interests and geography;
Enhance and improve the service, such as adding new content and features;
Notify you about changes, updates, and other announcements related to the service;
Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, and other information related to the service and to your interest;
Provide technical product and other support and help to keep the service working, safe, and secure; and
Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting, and other business operations
Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
Invite you to submit or review manuscripts or participate in our publishing programs;
Issue payments and statements, such as for royalties and editorial fees;
Conduct and administer user testing and surveys as well as sweepstakes, competitions, and similar promotions;
Provide you with relevant iRAPA promotional messages and other information about products, events, and services group companies, and third parties such as societies and sponsors;
Enhance and improve our products, and events services to develop new ones; and
Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.