EASSR is open to accept manuscripts for consideration with the understanding that:
- Manuscripts are original and are not under consideration for publication/ published elsewhere.
- The authors have to provide an undertaking that the material in the article is original (not plagiarized) and those who contributed in various capacities have either been included as authors or have been duly acknowledged.
- The authors have proofread and edited.
- For any type of plagiarism, the authors will be responsible.
- The authors will have to fill an undertaking form to authenticate originality of the manuscript and adherence to the publication ethics. EASSR believes that authors must follow the publication ethics and malpractices policies as laid down by COPE and APA.
- The paper is published after its clearance for plagiarism as per HEC policy.
- In case of any breach of policy rules is found, the editorial team reserves the right to take legal action and/or impose penalty as decided accordingly.