All authors who submit their manuscript for publication will abide by the following provision of copyright transfer:
- The copyright of the paper rests with the authors and they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and use the article for indexing and storing for public use with due reference to published matter in the name of concerned authors.
- The authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future work of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks.
- In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Managing Editor of AESSR
- The authors declare that the material presented in the paper is their original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources.
- Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and proper acknowledgements given, by citing the source at appropriate places.
- The paper, the final version of which they submit, is not substantially the same as they had already published elsewhere.
- They declare that they have not sent the paper or the same as the submitted one, for publication anywhere else.
- Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version, provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication in this journal and a link is inserted wherever published.
- All contents, written matters, publications are under copyright act taken by AESSR.
- Published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers.
- AESSR is not responsible for any type of claim on publication in the journal.