Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- ChemDraw program(s) have been used to draw chemical structures.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
The copyright to this article is transferred to International Research and Publishing Academy (iRAPA) effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The author(s) warrants that their contribution is original and that they have full power to make this grant. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The author(s) may self-archive an author-created version of their article on their own website and their institution’s repository, including their final version. Furthermore, the author(s) may use the publisher’s PDF version which is posted on www.journals.irapa.org or www.irapa.org provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication and a link is inserted to the published article on iRAPA’s website. The link must be accompanied by the following text: “The original publication is available at www.journals.irapa.org”.
Please use the appropriate DOI for the article (go to the Linking Options in the article, then to OpenURL and use the link with the DOI). Articles disseminated via www.journals.irapa.org are indexed, abstracted, and referenced by many abstracting and information services, bibliographic networks, subscription agencies, library networks, and consortia.
After submission of this agreement agreed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted by iRAPA.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.